Theory & Practice
While many people experience a subtle sense of knowing when they are with their animal companions, it can be hard to put into words what we experience when connecting with them. This intuitive connection is typically called animal telepathy, animal communication or interspecies communication. It can take many forms & be considered from a variety of perspectives, from the scientific to the spiritual.
Kinds of Animal telepathy
We have 5 physical senses that help us register what occurs in the physical world, yet we also have a subtle energy body that possesses its own sensory array. When animals communicate with us telepathically, we pick up on their communications using this energetic sensory array. Different chakras pick up on different kinds of intuitive communication- the 2nd chakra might pick up on a feeling, while the 6th chakra in the forehead might receive a message in the form of an image.
We can clairaudiently hear animals' words, clairvoyantly perceive pictures that they send, or empathically feel the emotions & physical sensations that they share. Some people even receive scent & taste impressions from animals. Other times, a deep intuitive knowing can relay an animal’s ideas & emotions. Some animals even speak through dreams.
They do so to discuss challenges that have cropped up within the home, yard or stable. Yet they also reach out to share their emotions, their spiritual perceptions &, most importantly, their friendship. As we engage with them, communicating in return, we develop a stronger understanding of the natural world & the dynamics within our homes.
How does Telepathic communication differ from a psychic reading?
Psychic readings are profound & useful- as we read information intuitively, through a clairvoyantly received image, for instance, we can find out about an animal's physical, spiritual, mental & emotional state.
Telepathic communication takes this one step further- within the give & take of a conversation, animals get to share their ideas & beliefs as well as their concerns & questions. We can send words, pictures & feelings back & forth, learning what an animal needs & hopes to experience.
The animals welcome this chance to enter into a larger community. Their sense of wonder, gratitude & excitement grows, as they learn that they are welcomed to engage with you on a deeper level. Their emotions & behavior often transform, as they speak with people intent on validating the worth, wisdom & unique nature of all beings.
What We Can Speak Of?
WHAT MIGHT I ASK MY ANIMAL?
• "How can I help to make your life better?"
• "Would you like to share any thoughts about your life?"
• "What games do you like to play the most?"
• "Is there a job you'd like to have in the house, or do you already have a job?"
• "Would you welcome a new animal in our home?"
• "How does your body feel?"
• "Do you feel confused by anything that happens in our home?"
• "What foods do you prefer?"
• "Do you understand that there can be consequences if a behavior doesn’t change?"
• "Would you like to share your purpose in life?"
Quantum physics & Telepathy
Information coming soon.
• "I'd like to tell you about an upcoming trip or move."
• "Let's communicate about my new relationship.”
• "Let's get ready for a trip to the vet!”
• "I'm concerned about how tired you are. I want you to be comfortable. Can you let me know if it’s time for you to transition?”
stages of a communication
Entering a still, quiet space within, using meditation & breathwork. Establishing a stable, well-defined energy field that allows us to connect from a centered, protected state of deep awareness.
A Telepathic Encounter
An exchange of telepathic messages &, possibly, healing energy.
lntegration & Release
As you consider & honor what you have learned, you can also use energetic techniques to release emotions, thoughts or energy that you may have exchanged with the animal, to refresh yourselves & close the exchange.