A Sacred Connection
Learning how to communicate telepathically is a profound experience because it involves communicating at the soul level. The classroom space is therefore set at a playful, gentle & deeply affirmative tone, so students feel comfortable & supported as they develop their gifts.
Rather than a weekend workshop, this course is staged over several weeks. This allows students to integrate new ideas & communication techniques in a stable way, as they develop their skills & confidence in a carefully paced program. Having made telepathy a regular weekly focus, students also find that they know how to continue with their telepathic development after class ends.
Class Topics & Activities:
• The nature & uses of telepathy
• Specific ways information can be sent & received
• Breathing & meditation exercises to center your awareness before communicating
• Exercises to send & receive messages
• Quantum physics & telepathy
• Identifying your personal communication style & experimenting with others
• Performing a body scan to sense imbalances in an animal's body & energy field
• A guided journey to begin working with an animal spirit guide
What are the benefits of telepathy?
Telepathically, we can:
• Get animals’ feedback on their food, homes & physical health
• Discuss behavior challenges & negotiate solutions
• Understand how our animal companions view our relationships
• Give animals information about an upcoming event or transition
• Enhance training methods with sensitive communication
• Help animals share their emotions, hopes & concerns
• Help new animals integrate in with our original animal companions
• Send loving, reassuring energy to animals while we are away
• Develop a deeper sense of our animal companions' spiritual natures
• 8 week class, with 20 hours of live in-person classes in which we learn communication techniques as well as how to set up a protected energy field.
• Guided Meditations- Downloadable MP3 recordings of each meditation & communication activity
• Handouts- Downloadable reviews of specific communication or meditative techniques with images of the energy body
• Suggestions for setting up a home practice schedule
Class Schedule & Dates
Tuesdays, 6-8:30 p.m., from Oct. 1 - Nov. 19
Saturdays, 2-4:30 p.m. from Oct. 5 - Nov. 23, 2019
Class takes place in downtown Asheville at 70 Woodfin Place, Suite 212, Asheville, NC, 28801.
Payment & Registration Information
Early Bird Special- $300 for students who register before September 22.
A $325 exchange is requested for this 8-week class.
(Due to a printing error, the class price listed in Mountain Xpress’s current issue is incorrect. Please disregard that price.)
Sliding scale rates are possible, if a student has a strong commitment to studying animal telepathy yet cannot afford the entire class's tuition.
To inquire about a class or payments or to register, please click on the "Inquire" button below.
What is Animal Telepathy?
To read more about the nature of animal telepathy, please click the link below.
• How to establish a grounded, protected space to connect in
• The ethics of connecting telepathically
• Communicating in-person or long-distance via a photo
• Releasing energy & emotions picked up while communicating
Please see our terms & policies.