What We Can Speak Of
WHAT QUESTIONS MIGHT I ASK MY ANIMAL?
Consider any questions that you may have as well as any feelings that you wish to share. This helps you to present a focused set of questions & ideas. Contemplating what you would like to discuss also prepares you to engage with your animal at this level.
• "How can I help make your life better?"
• "Would you like to share any thoughts about your life?"
• "What games do you like to play the most?"
• "Is there a job you'd like to have in the house, or do you already have a job you'd like to share?"
• "Would you welcome a new animal in our home?"
• "How does your body feel?"
• "Do you feel confused by anything that happens in our home?"
• "What foods do you prefer?"
• "Do you understand that there can be consequences if a certain behavior doesn’t change?"
• "Would you like to share your purpose in life?"
• "I'd like to tell you about an upcoming trip or move."
• "Let's communicate about my new relationship."
• "Let's get ready for a trip to the vet!"
• "I'm concerned about how tired you are. Can you let me know if it is time for you to move on? I want you to be comfortable."
Please see our terms & policies.